hi every one salams Teach only love for that is what you are.,

Nature abhors the old, and old age seems the only disease; all others run into this one,

Like almost all others began with metaphysical discussions. The theory has advanced but the practical science is still in its infancy and the modern statesman is constantly short of facts on which he can base his speculations.,
A happy family is but an earlier heaven.,

Wine is bottled poetry.
upstart
saluted
Legzhembe joen The greatest joy of life is to love and be loved.,

He thought it happier to be dead, To die for Beauty, than live for bread,

The pressure makes me more intent about each shot. Pressure on the last few holes makes me play better.,
We make our fortunes and we call them fate.,

The more we love our friends, the less we flatter them it is by excusing nothing that pure love shows itself.,

Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.,

Between us and heaven or hell there is only life, which is the frailest thing in the world.,
Happiness? That's nothing more than a good health and a poor memory.,

All men's gains are the fruit of venturing., Youth is a blunder; Manhood a struggle; Old Age a regret.,