Salam!

His scorn of the great is repeated too often to be real no man thinks much of that which he despises.
If someone gives you so-called good advice, do the opposite; you can be sure it will be the right thing nine out of ten times.
Jesting is often only indigence of intellect.

http://morpurgofd.net/Lb8QrIdpbdkgXcoJw8lyXxegT/EwYLIAcACSIKCx0nHQIVFEgPGzwGDghMAwYb.htm

Mistakes are to life what shadows are to light.
Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies. Nobody that matters, that is.
I think no virtue goes with sizeNeither the Bible not the prophets - neither Freud nor research - neither the revelations of God nor man - can take precedence over my own direct experience.
Man is by nature a political animal.

Ma xipahtinemi

http://morpurgofd.net/Lb8QrIdpbdkgXcoJw8lyXxegT/EwYLIAcACSIKCx0nHQIVFEgPGzwGDghMAwYb.html