Hi little Alienation as our present destiny is achieved only by outrageous violence perpetrated by human beings on human beings.,
Alcohol is the anesthesia by which we endure the operation of life,
The feeling of inferiority rules the mental life and can be clearly recognized in the sense of incompleteness and un-fulfillment, and in the uninterrupted struggle both of individuals and humanity.,

Drugs are reality's legal loopholes.,

but from passion.
You can never lose anything that really belongs to you

talons
Maajaan The severity of the laws prevents their execution.,

There is no education like adversity.,
Simplicity of all things is the hardest to be copy.,

A banker is a man who lends you an umbrella when the weather is fair, and takes it away from you when it rains.,
With true friends... even water drunk together is sweet enough.,

It is not always the same thing to be a good man and a good citizen.,
Without grace beauty is an unabated hook.,

Organizations are of two kinds, those which aim at getting something done, and those which aim at preventing something from being done,

I see mysteries and complications wherever I look, and I have never met a steadily logical person.,
The commonest objection to birth control is that it is against `nature',

tow