Dear Sirs Some will, some don't, so what!,
Be studious in your profession, and you will be learned. Be industrious and frugal, and you will be rich. Be sober and temperate, and you will be healthy. Be in general virtuous, and you will be happy. At least you will, by such conduct, stand the best chance for such consequences.,

Coping with the demands of everyday life would be exceedingly trying if one could arrive at solutions to problems only by actually performing possible options and suffering the consequences.,

All diseases run into one. Old age.,

We can never be certain of our courage until we have faced danger.
driblet

pomading

Oant letter Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me, it is a kind of order that sets me free to fly.,

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not,

To do the same thing over and over again is not only boredom: it is to be controlled by rather than to control what you do.,

But Nature flies from the infinite, for the infinite is unending or imperfect, and Nature ever seeks an end.,
Beware you be not swallowed up in books! An ounce of love is worth a pound of knowledge.,
It is more difficult to disintegrate a prejudice than an atom.,
I've always believed that you can think positive just as well as you can think negative.,

Renunciation of thinking is a declaration of spiritual bankruptcy. - Out of My Life and Thoughts.,

There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have., All inherited possibilities and all influences of the body, all environmental influences, including educational application, are perceived, assimilated, digested, and answered by a living and striving being, striving for a successful achievement in his view.,