cheers A man's reputation is what other people think of him his character is what he really is.,

This creative man, who in his own selfish affairs is a coward to the backbone, will fight for an idea like a hero.,

Foolish legislation is a rope of sand, which perishes in the twisting,
Quite a nasty piece of work. Not the sort of person you'd want to have dinner with. [On the subject of Mr. Bean],

It is defeat that turns bone to flint it is defeat that turns gristle to muscle it is defeat that makes men invincible.
Gossiping and lying go hand in hand.

Kau No dreamer is ever to small no dream is ever to big.,

Human felicity is produced not as much by great pieces of good fortune that seldom happen as by little advantages that occur every day.,
Patriotism is the willingness to kill and be killed for trivial reasons.,
A penny saved is a penny earned.,

You can judge your age by the amount of pain you feel when you come in contact with a new idea.,

We are taught by great actions that the universe is the property of every individual in it,
Feel the fear and do it anyway.,
Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind,

Show me a good loser and I'll show you an idiot.,

Courtesy Life be not so short but that there is always time for courtesy,

lordships