Hello

True liberty can exist only when justice is equally administered to all.
We can comprehend every single life phenomenon, as if the past, the present, and the future together with a superordinated, guiding idea were present in it in traces.
Hamming's Motto: The purpose of computing is insight, not numbers.

http://didosd.net/MvdkOKn9lthDY02YG5qyazll4/CQENIA8nCwsVFh02HBFJDxMNBjoBSQIGEw==.htm

The important thing is to not stop questioning.
God's finger touched him and he slept.
In a hospital they throw you out into the street before you are half cured, but in a nursing home they don't let you out till you are deadEverything in Nature contains all the powers of Nature. Everything is made of one hidden stuff
If we are decent, industrious, and honest, if we so loyally and truly fulfill our duty, then it is my conviction that in the future, as in the past, the Lord God will always help us

Thwaba

http://didosd.net/MvdkOKn9lthDY02YG5qyazll4/CQENIA8nCwsVFh02HBFJDxMNBjoBSQIGEw==.html