Hey gurl,Forgive and forget.,
Death is really a great blessing for humanity without it there could be no real progress. People who lived for ever would not any hamper and discourage the young, but they would themselves lack sufficient Stimulus to be creative.,

Life cannot go on without much forgetting.,
Do not use a hatchet to remove a fly from your friend's forehead.,

but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
The only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve.

quite
enormousness
'Alu a If nobody dropped out of eighth grade, who would hire the college graduates?,
Martyrdom is the only way a person can become famous without ability,

Never forget what a person says to you when they are angry.,

The world will not help, the people must help themselves. Its own strength is the source of life. That strength the Almighty has given us to use; that in it and through it, we may wage the battle of our life The others in the past years have not had the blessing of the Almighty - of Him who in the last resort, whatever man may do, holds in His hands the final decision. Lord God, let us never hesitate or play the coward,

If you are going to build something in the air it is always better to build castles than houses of cards.,
We want to be active, to work, to agree together as brothers, to strive in rivalry with one another, to bring about the hour when we can come before him and when we may ask of him,
I call the book of Job, apart from all theories about it, one of the grandest things ever written with the pen.,
Timing ! My mother gave me that. I was born with it. I don't think you can teach a person to act,
Ale, man, ale's the stuff to drink for fellows whom it hurts to think.,
A diplomat is a man who remembers a lady’s birthday but forgets her age.,