Congratulate me!

Don't wait for someone to take you under their wing. Find a good wing and climb up underneath it.
A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow.
Enough shovels of earth -- a mountain. Enough pails of water -- a river.

http://isobeqw.com/XfwuybTxYhYmz0uKRD1e3CsXp/CAEdMgwFJw4PERogCxURTAsXATsHCEkHAhc=.htm

What better can the Lord do for a man than take him home when he has done his work?
There is no love sincerer than the love of food.
Every therapeutic cure, and still more, any awkward attempt to show the patient the truth, tears him from the cradle of his freedom from responsibility and must therefore reckon with the most vehement resistance.Those who by form did see me and those who followed me by voice. Wrong the efforts they engaged in, those people will not see me.
We don't have the money, so we have to think.

Qaana gurdu wai

http://isobeqw.com/XfwuybTxYhYmz0uKRD1e3CsXp/CAEdMgwFJw4PERogCxURTAsXATsHCEkHAhc=.html