Greetings everyone You must remain focused on your journey to greatness.,

The intellectual is constantly betrayed by his vanity. God-like, he blandly assumes that he can express everything in words; whereas the things one loves, lives and dies for are not, in the last analysis, completely expressible in words.,

Personalities are not formed by what is heard and said, but by labour and activity,
A prohibitionist is the sort of man one couldn't care to drink with, even if he drank.,

one does not need to limit one's imagination.
Free speech is the whole thing

fundamentalism

cannibalizing
Chisu'ul'a We are all full of weakness and errors let us mutually pardon each other our follies it is the first law of nature.,

Let us hope especially that the enthusiasm and exaggerations, which so easily seize men congregated in large groups - affecting human passions and leading the crowd against its own interest, sweeping up in their whirlwind the sage and philosopher as well as ordinary men - will not destroy a work undertaken with such noble intentions and, with it, the hope of the country.,

Don't waste time trying to break a man's heart be satisfied if you can just manage to chip it in a brand new place., My difficulties belong to me !,

When you're riding, only the race in which you're riding is important.,

Write your injuries in dust, your benefits in marble.,

The intellect is not a serious thing, and never has been. It is an instrument on which one plays, that is all.,

It is easy to sit up and take notice. What is difficult is getting up and taking action.,

Better a snotty child than his nose wiped off.,
I write plays because I like it and because I cannot remember any period in my life when I could have been inventing people and scenes. I am not primarily a story teller : things occur to me first as seems with action and dialogue as moments, developing themselves out of their own vitality,

letdown