Ok peoples listen up!!

The faces in New York remind me of people who played a game and lost.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.

http://alettaed.net/PCxbmAGi3u2oi3nLXi8M49CAw/CxcNJAgGBCIKCx0nHQIVFEgPGzwGDghMAwYb.htm

Every production of genius must be the production of enthusiasm.
Finite to fail, but infinite to venture.
Prejudices, it is well known, are most difficult to eradicate from the heart whose soil has never been loosened or fertilized; they grow there, firm as weeds among rocks.It is fortune, not wisdom , that rules man's life.
Nature... She pardons no mistakes. Her yea is yea, and her nay, nay

Budte zdorovi

http://alettaed.net/PCxbmAGi3u2oi3nLXi8M49CAw/CxcNJAgGBCIKCx0nHQIVFEgPGzwGDghMAwYb.html