a precious friend The ancestor of every action is thought.,

Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire,
Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind,
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.,

Books and marriage go ill together.
The old cathedrals are good
harmfulness

Achshov devlesa People are much more willing to lend you books than bookcases.,

Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil.,
Anybody who thinks talk is cheap should get some legal advice.,
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is not a path and leave a trial. Don't curse the darkness,
Irreligion. The principal one of the great faiths of the world.,
Every genuine work of art has as much reason for being as the earth and the sun,

She has lost the art of conversation, but not, unfortunately, the power of speech.,

We must never permit the voice of humanity within us to be silenced. It is man's sympathy with all creatures that first makes him truly a man.,
There can be no real freedom without the freedom to fail.,

Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn.,