Hello everyoneMy father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.,
What your heart thinks is great, is great. The soul's emphasis is always right,

Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.,
The worst thing in the world next to anarchy, is government.,

When anything goes
shrimp

Sala hantle Force is that which rules the actions without regulating the will.,

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.,
Everything is complicated if that were not so, life and poetry and everything else would be a bore.,

Philosophy begins in wonder. And, at the end, when philosophic thought has done its best, the wonder remains.,
Cycle tracks will abound in Utopia.,

All men seek one goal : success or happiness. The only way to achieve true success is to express yourself completely in service to society. First, have a definite, clear, practical ideal-a goal, an objective. Second, have the necessary means to achieve your ends-wisdom, money, material and methods. Third, adjust all your means to that end.,

I can't tell you how many shows I've done with full-blown migraine headaches.,

Virtue is more clearly shown in the performance of fine actions than in the nonperformance of base ones.,
A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him., Every man I meet is in some way my superior,

amphitheatres