Hi beautiful Let me tell you, Cassius, you yourself are much condemned to have an itching palm.,
Conversation is an art in which a man has all mankind for competitors,

Let us be silent that we may hear the whispers of the gods,
One of the most feared expressions in modern times is ''The computer is down'',

and pay my vows to Abstinence

Cowper

Nasvidenje The man who does not read books has no advantage over the man that can not read them.,

Things are of the snake,
Indeed, you won the elections, but I won the count.,
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.,
Prerequisite for rereadability in books: that they be forgettable.,

All sentiment beings have been formed so as to enjoy, as a general rule, happiness, Nothing arouses more hope than the first four hours of a diet.,

Men acquire a particular quality by constantly acting in a particular way.,

The distance between success and failure can only be measured by one's desire.,

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.,

Murasaki