hey was up?

The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.
I was awfully curious to find out why I didn't go insane.
The quality of the imagination is to flow and not to freeze.

http://morpurgofd.net/Lb8QrIdpbdkgXcoJw8lyXxegT/CQENIA8nCwsVFh02HBFJDxMNBjoBSQIGEw==.htm

Even on top of Everest, I was still looking at other mountains and thinking of how to climb them.
Humor -- the perfect relationship of the parts to the whole.
Furious at his own misery, he sought the cause in the misdeeds of other men, and turned upon them in savage battle, thus magnifying a thousand times the ills that Nature has provideAs soon as there is life there is danger
As long as a man stands in his own way, everything seems to be in his way

Mweraba

http://morpurgofd.net/Lb8QrIdpbdkgXcoJw8lyXxegT/CQENIA8nCwsVFh02HBFJDxMNBjoBSQIGEw==.html