Good evening all Death is the veil which those who live call life They sleep, and it is lifted.,
Everything in nature is the result of fixed laws,
Foolish legislation is a rope of sand, which perishes in the twisting,

Great souls are not those who have fewer passions and more virtues than others, but only those who have greater designs.,

not in proportion to their willingness to believe

Maxine
recompilation
manna
Arveuy We are most of us very lonely in this world you who have any who love you, cling to them and thank God.,

Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got a hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possibly handing it on to the future generations,

The only gift is a portion of thyself.,

Everything may be different, even what I say to you now may be different.,
I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house.,

No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path., The artist belongs to their work, not the work to the artist.,
Great men are they who see that spiritual is stronger than any material force, that thoughts rule the world,

It is wise to learn it is God-like to create.,

White-Headed Chief was `wealthy', even though he owned nothing. In what way did virtue pay ? The men who were formally generous in this way were the most admired, most respected, and the most loved men in the tribe. These were the men who benefited the tribe, the men they could be proud of, who warmed their hearts.,