Hello to all people who read this message Nothing is more repugnant to me than brotherly feelings grounded in the common baseness people see in one another.,
In every work of genius we recognize our own rejected thoughts : they come back to us with a certain alienated majesty,

Employ thy time well, if thou meanest to gain leisure.,
Thought are but dreams till their effects are tried.,

I promise you.
To promote laughter without joining in it greatly heightens the effect.

Dacrons

Isi bulygyz My early and invincible love of reading I would not exchange for all the riches of India.,
For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.,
Cynicism is intellectual dandyism., Ecstasy is a glassful of tea and a piece of sugar in the mouth.,

Death is delightful. Death is dawn, the waking from a weary night of fevers unto truth and light.,
Theology is the effort to explain the unknowable in terms of the not worth knowing.,
You get out in front -- you stay out in front.,

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.,

There is no dependence that can be sure but a dependence upon one's self.,

Constant success shows us but one side of the world; adversity brings out the reverse of the picture.,
ineluctably