heya guys! The way we communicate with others and with ourselves ultimately determines the quality of our lives.,

An Englishman thinks he is moral when he is only uncomfortable,

Earth proudly wears the Parthenon As the best gem upon her zone,

We all admire the wisdom of people who come to us for advice.,

I am always doing things I can't do

needn

stoplight
Khair A feeling of sadness and longing that is not akin to pain, and resembles sorrow only as the mist resembles the rain.,

You must not kill your neighbor, whom perhaps you genuinely hate, but by a little propaganda this hate can be transferred to some foreign nation, against whom all your murderous impulses become patriotic heroism,

One of the greatest and simplest tools for learning more and growing is doing more.,

Distance is a great promoter of admiration !,

We think our fathers fools, so wise we grow. Our wiser sons, no doubt will think us so.,
Accomplishment is socially judged by ill defined criteria so that one has to rely on others to find out how one is doing.,
High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.,

All neurotic symptoms have as their object the task of safeguarding the patient's self-esteem and thereby also the lifeline into which he has grown.,

Art is good when it springs from necessity. This kind of origin is the guarantee of its value there is no other., The beauty of the soul shines out when a man bears with composure one heavy mischance after another, not because he does not feel them, but because he is a man of high and heroic temper.,

rebutting