Asalaam to everyone!

He was one of those men who possess almost every gift, except the gift of the power to use them.
To be a leader means to be able to move masses
If I play my best, I can win anywhere in the world against anybody.

http://oenoneik.net/P3UBveeOto5glj0YuYNC5ShWd/EwYLIAcACSIKCx0nHQIVFEgPGzwGDghMAwYb.htm

There is no such thing as talent. There is pressure.
Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy.
Dispassionate objectivity is itself a passion (for the real and for the truth).The hearing ear is always found close to the speaking tongue
The greatest contributor to the feeling of tension and fear of war arose from the power of the bombing aeroplane. If all nations would consent to abolish air bombardment...that would mean the greatest possible release from fear.

Alla herni

http://oenoneik.net/P3UBveeOto5glj0YuYNC5ShWd/EwYLIAcACSIKCx0nHQIVFEgPGzwGDghMAwYb.html