Good evening allI am acquainted with no immaterial sensuality so delightful as good acting.,

When all else is lost, the future still remains.,
Fate, then, is a name for facts not yet passed under the fire of thought; for causes which are unpenetrated,

Golf is a fine relief from the tensions of office, but we are a little tired of holding the bag.,

must see and be blind.

landing

Ar elwak Ah just act the way ah feel.,
Humility is a strange thing. The minute you think you've got it, you've lost it.,
Heaven goes by favor if it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.,
Democracy is a device that insures we shall be governed no better than we deserve,
For we which now behold these present days have eyes to wonder, but lack tongues to praise.,

People's judgments of their capabilities to organize and execute courses of action required to attain designated types of performances.,

Nor need we power or splendor, wide hall or lordly dome the good, the true, the tender- these form the wealth of home.,

Character may almost be called the most effective means of persuasion.,

I never see failure as failure, but only as the game I must play and win.,
The world is all gates, all opportunities, strings of tension waiting to be struck,
undergraduates