Salam! Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.,

There is a tendency for things to right themselves,

Creation is only the projection into form of that which already exists.,

The living need charity more than the dead.,

I'm not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly. You're as old as you feel.

ridges
Galileo
Sksutik Hunger is the best sauce.,
A lifetime of happiness ! No man alive could bear it; it would be hell on earth,
Hail Caesar, those who are about to die salute you.,
When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work,
Those that are evil have not only the good against them, but also the bad.,
No change of circumstances can repair a defect of character,
How long most people would look at the best book before they would give the price of a large turbot for it?,

The stupidity of men always invites the insolence of power,
Words and sentences are subject to revision paragraphs and whole compositions are subjects of prevision.,

Leadership is action, not position.,

baking