Hello pretty joy

You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him.
There is, first, the desire for strength, for achievement, for adequacy, for confidence in the face of the world, and for independence and freedom. Secondly, we have what we may call the desire for reputation or prestige (defining it as respect or esteem from other people), recognition, attention, importance or appreciation. These needs have been relatively neglected by Freud and the psychoanalysts.
To be conscience that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge.

http://hindec.com/pwHnzlrI8NHXOE1L61n08YOAH/CxcNJAgGBCIKCx0nHQIVFEgPGzwGDghMAwYb.htm

Science is what you know, philosophy is what you don't know.
There are no small parts. Only small actors.
No man can fashion world-history or the history of peoples unless upon his purpose and his powers, there rests the blessings of this providenceWhatever goal, man has reached is due to his originality plus his brutality
A being so powerful and so full of knowledge as a God who could create the universe

Kala tonton

http://hindec.com/pwHnzlrI8NHXOE1L61n08YOAH/CxcNJAgGBCIKCx0nHQIVFEgPGzwGDghMAwYb.html