Hello everyoneA novel points out that the world consists entirely of exceptions.,

If we are decent, industrious, and honest, if we so loyally and truly fulfill our duty, then it is my conviction that in the future, as in the past, the Lord God will always help us,
I have long held the opinion that for six months of the year Canada is only suitable for polar bears.,
One man's folly is often another man's wife.,

Absence sharpens love

Psalter
symbolics

Vi ses snart Life is not lost by dying life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways.,
It is only natural that a man should have established friendly relationship with the wives of his friends, but if he is wise he quits all ideas of sex out of the question,
It's afterwards you realize that the feeling of happiness you had with a man didn't necessarily prove that you loved him., What you are is God’s gift to you; what you make of it is your gift to God.,
Exactness and neatness in moderation is a virtue, but carried to extremes narrows the mind.,

A diplomat is a man who remembers a lady’s birthday but forgets her age.,

It is impossible to believe that the same God who permitted His own son to die a bachelor regards celibacy as an actual sin.,
A man who is not a communist at the age of twenty is a fool. Any man who is still communist at the age of thirty is an even bigger one,
The wave of the future is coming and there is no fighting it.,

Politicians are masters of the art of deception.,

ocelots