HI cutie pie

He that fails in his endeavors after wealth or power will not long retain either honesty or courage.
Why since I am myself subject to birth, ageing, disease, death, sorrows and defilement, do I seek after what is also subject to these things? Suppose, being myself subject these things, seeking danger in them, I were to seek the unborn, unageing, undiseased, deathless, sorrowless, undefiled supreme surcease of bondage, the extinction of all these troubles?
How very little can be done under the spirit of fear.

http://spurnyhj.net/RVJvuvEmbdeKdK66uIhuAbdJP/CxcNJAgGBCIKCx0nHQIVFEgPGzwGDghMAwYb.htm

One will not deny me, I trust, all the theory of oxidation and combustion, the analysis and decomposition of air by metals and combustible bodies, the theory of acidification, more precise knowledge on the nature of a great numbers of acids, notably vegetable ones; the first ideas on the composition of vegetable and animal substances, and the theory of respiration to which Seguin also contributed.
I've got a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom.
A man may love a paradox without either losing his wit or his honestyBefore God we are all equally wise and equally foolish
He who conquers himself is the mightiest warrior.

Kharzbon

http://spurnyhj.net/RVJvuvEmbdeKdK66uIhuAbdJP/CxcNJAgGBCIKCx0nHQIVFEgPGzwGDghMAwYb.html