GreetingsLet honor be to us as strong an obligation as necessity is to others.,

Thus inwardly armed with confidence in God and the unshakable stupidity of the voting citizenship, the politician can begin the fight for the `remaking' of the Reich as they call it,

What really interests me is whether God had any choice in the creation of the world.,

There is no greater hell than to be a prisoner of fear.,

all achievement in real life grows.

florists
package
Bye Common sense is the genius of humanity.,

At the present day the most unusual argument for the existence of an intelligent God is drawn from the deep in ward conviction and feelings which are experienced by most persons,
If we encounter a man of rare intellect, we should ask him what books he reads.,
Affection between adults (if they are really adult in mind and not merely grown up children) and creatures so relatively selfish and cruel as children necessarily are without knowing it or meaning it, cannot be called natural,

I don't have to have faith, I have experience.,
Be studious in your profession, and you will be learned. Be industrious and frugal, and you will be rich. Be sober and temperate, and you will be healthy. Be in general virtuous, and you will be happy. At least you will, by such conduct, stand the best chance for such consequences.,

He that complies against his will is of his own opinion still.,

It makes a great difference in the force of a sentence, whether a man be behind it or no,

Gratitude is the doorman's payment.,

I consider nature a vast chemical laboratory in which all kinds of composition and decompositions are formed. Vegetation is the basic instrument the creator uses to set all of nature in motion.,

Arkwright