Hey guysGrab the broom of anger and drive off the beast of fear.,

Learning would be exceedingly laborious, not to mention hazardous, if people had to rely solely on the effects of their own actions to inform them what to do. Fortunately, most human behavior is learned observationally through modeling : from observing others one forms an idea of how new behaviors are performed, and on later occasions this coded information serves as a guide for action. Because people can learn from example what to do, at least in approximate form, before performing any behavior, they are spared needless errors.,
He is great who is what he is from Nature, and who never reminds us of others,

There is no greater fraud than a promise not kept.,

half her strength must be concealment.
That man never grows old who keeps a child in his heart.

Bridgett
optometry

Tonana mangwana Have no friends not equal to yourself.,

God brings men into deep waters,not to drown them, but to cleanse them.,
Footprints on the sands of time are not made by sitting down.,
Most people return small favors, acknowledge medium ones and repay greater ones - with ingratitude.,

The voice of parents is the voice of gods, for to their children they are heaven's lieutenants.,

Gift, like genius, I often think only means an infinite Capacity for taking pains., If I had my life to live again. I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner.,

The men who succeed are the efficient few. They are the few who have the ambition and will power to develop themselves.,
Never celebrate until you are really out of the woods. They might be behind the last tree.,
Often the test of courage is not to die but to live.,