Hello everyone If youth knew if age could.,
Few people think more than two or three times a year. I have made an international reputation for myself by thinking once or twice a week,
The personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew,

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.,

not something to be turned on and off like a faucet.

fortnights
Khair Bring in the bottled lightning, a clean tumbler, and a corkscrew.,

It is only natural that a man should have established friendly relationship with the wives of his friends, but if he is wise he quits all ideas of sex out of the question,
Contraceptives should be used on all conceivable occasions., We are all proud that through God's powerful aid, we have become once more true Germans,
Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals.,

Mistakes are to life what shadows are to light., There are two kinds of adventurers: those who go truly hoping to find adventure and those who go secretly hoping they won t.,
The superior man is distressed by the limitations of his ability; he is not distressed by the fact that men do not recognize the ability he has.,

Be wiser than other people, if you can but do not tell them so.,
I remain just one thing, and one thing only - and that is a clown. It places me on a far higher plane than any politician.,

exaggerated