heeey!

The real people of genius were resolute workers not idle dreamers.
Too many of the findings that have been made in animals have been proven to be true for animals, but not for the human being. There is no reason whatsoever why we should start with animals in order to study human motivation.
If you surrender completely to the moments as they pass, you live more richly those moments.

http://hamuracvtv.net/3dunJE3fDLEv4aQ2ddzXbrSc9/Bw4bPhgICxEmDgcgGhQCEBBMAyYBDw4NSAcKJg==.htm

The perception of the comic is a tie of sympathy with other men
True heroism consists in being superior to the ills of life, in whatever shape they may challenge us to combat.
Better to be without logic than without feeling.I observe that a very large portion of the human race does not believe in God and suffers no visible punishment in consequence. And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that he would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt his existence
Obey the voice at eve obeyed at prime

Ne lam keMagha

http://hamuracvtv.net/3dunJE3fDLEv4aQ2ddzXbrSc9/Bw4bPhgICxEmDgcgGhQCEBBMAyYBDw4NSAcKJg==.html