cheers all No cause has he to say his doom is harsh, who's made the master of his destiny.,
Go to the house of thy friend, for weeds choke the unused path,

The University brings out all abilities, including incapability.,

The quality of decision is like the well-timed swoop of a falcon which enables it to strike and destroy its victim.,

Exhilaration is that feeling you get just after a great idea hits you

unsnarling
nooks
Tiejz vachtan kioriu_kiejbiz All reactionaries are paper tigers.,
He [the Briton] is a barbarian, and thinks that the customs of his tribe and islands are the laws of nature,

Words are the most powerful drugs used by mankind.,

Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it.,

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt.,

And again, Subhuti, suppose a woman or a man were to renounce all their belongings as many times as there are grains of sand in the river Ganges ; and suppose that someone else, after taking from this discourse on dharma but one stanza of four lines, would demonstrates it to others. Then this latter on the strength of that would beget a greater heap of merit, immeasurable and incalculable.,
We may draw good out of evil we must not do evil, that good may come.,
I have discovered the art of deceiving diplomats. I speak the truth, and they never believe me.,

Thought are but dreams till their effects are tried.,

The best effect of fine persons is felt after we have left their presence,

intent