Dear Dan:

  1. Griffith Library c/o Wilson House, Village Street, East Dorset, VT 05253

  1. Leland Stanford Jr. Library, Palo Alto, CA (don’t have the ZIP handy)

  1. Graduate Theological Union Seminary Library, Berkeley, CA (don’t have street address or ZIP)

  1. Stepping Stones, PO Box 452, Bedford Hills NY 10507

  1. Library and Information Services, Alcohol and Drug Institute, University of Washington, 1107 N.E. 45th St. (Ste 120)

                  Box 354805, Seattle, WA 98105-4631

  1. William Miller, Ph.D., Professor of Pscyhology, Abuse and Addictions, University of New Mexico,

                        2650 Yale SE, Albuquerque NM 87106

  1. Dr. Dale Ryan, Fuller Theological Seminary……..

  1. SALIS………………Berkeley, California

  1. Rutgers………………

  1. CASA, Columbia University………………….

That’s your message from sunny Kihei, Maui, Hawaii.

Dick B. [log in to unmask]