Rhode Island Historical Society (Rowland Hazard)

Rich Dubiel

________________________________

From: Alcohol and Drugs History Society
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dan Malleck
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 7:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Libraries for SHAD

Hi everyone
We are currently trying to expand the reach of the Social History of
Alcohol and Drugs, and are assembling a list of key libraries to which
we should send copies in the hopes that they'll subscribe.

Since there are many libraries out there, my poor beleagured research
assistant and I would really appreciate some help in whittling down the
list.

Please send me any suggestions of libraries where we should send the
SHAD.  These include libraries at your institution, or other libraries
you may have used in your research that have good history of drug and/or
alcohol collections.

Please send the info soon.  My shelves are bursting with back copies
that I'd really like to get to people who will read them.

Thanks

Dan

Dan Malleck, PhD
Editor-in-chief, Social History of Alcohol and Drugs: An
Interdisciplinary Journal
http://historyofalcoholanddrugs.typepad.com
<http://historyofalcoholanddrugs.typepad.com/>