Hi all,

This is the reference librarian in me coming out. I'm about to recommend
a book.

A few years ago when I was on Council and we were discussing how to
reach younger members someone recommended that we all read the book When
Generation Collide by Lancaster and Stillman.I found it a great read and
helped me to understand not only the generation x, y and the milenials
but also those older than me.

One thing I noticed is that I don't quite feel like a baby boomer even
though I was born at the end of the boomer years. I also don't feel like
a me-generation person either. There are a couple of websites on
"generation jones" which is the group born between 1954-1965. You can
learn more about "generation jones at"
<http://www.jonathanpontell.com/aboutgenjones.htm>,
<http://www.generationjones.com/index_old.htm> and
<http://www.enquirer.com/editions/1999/11/12/loc_who_is_generation.html>.