Hello everyone,

Sorry for the mass-emailing but I am hoping someone can help me.

I will be out of the office from Wednesday, March 9th until Monday, March.
How can I pause my receiving email from the Archives list serve until I
return? I do not want to wade through 200+ emails when I return. Do I need
to unsubscribe from this list or is there a way for me to do something
easier and less permanent?

Thanks for any help any one can give.

Aaron

Aaron T. Kornblum, Archivist
Western Jewish History Center
Judah L. Magnes Museum
2911 Russell Street
Berkeley, CA 94705
Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: 510 549 6950 x356
Fax: 510 849 3673

http://www.magnes.org (Judah L. Magnes Museum webpage)
http://magnes.org/collections/wjhc.html (Western's webpage)

Please visit the Western Jewish History Center and the Judah L. Magnes
Museum online to see a listing and description of our current exhibitions
and public programs!