I am conducting a search for repositories with holdings on the
history of television broadcasting and mass media that are accepting
collections in these categories. At your earliest convenience, please
send me the Web address of your repository and/or contact me off the
list at [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,
Kerstin Morgan