Thank you to all who answered my newbie question in droves. I have
another question. I have the MARC import upgrade for my pastperfect
software. I need to modify the data map so that the two programs can
read each other efficiently. Does anyone know the best way for a new guy
to modify a data map without going insane? Luckily, the Past Perfect
program auto fills much of the information but I have a sneaky suspicion
that some items are being neglected.

Thanks to all, once again, in their previous advice.

Brian L. Knight
Curator
Friends of Hildene, Inc.
P.O. Box 377