One of our researchers asked a number of questions which I am unable to
answer, so I'm turning to the list for help:
Does anyone out there have (or know who has) the American periodical, "The
Operator" - c. 1860-1900?

Is there a repository for "The Telegraph Journal and Electrical Review",
published in London?  In particular, we are looking for the bound  Volume 5, 1877.

Is there a way for those of us in the U.S. to get access to British patent
files?  We're looking for a copy of patent specifications for early  telephone
patents, and we have the patent numbers.

Thanks, list!

Jody Georgeson, Archivist/Executive Director
The Telecommunications  History Group, Inc.
PO Box 8719
Denver, CO  80201-8719

303-296-1221
_www.telcomhistory.org_ (http://www.telcomhistory.org/)