Actually I've been having folks come back to me for the original documents
after they

either lost the scans; migrated to new equipment; got new software that
can't read the

old files; or forgot what file name goes with what!

Dean

Dean DeBolt

University Librarian, Special Collections

John C. Pace Library, University of West Florida

11000 University Parkway

Pensacola, FL  32514-5750

850-474-2213

  _____