Hi all--

I apologize for the cross posting and the repetition.  I posted a
message here a couple weeks ago about book and paper preservation, and
it included some questions I was hoping to get responses to for an MLS
class project.  The only responses I've had so far are from  several
folks who wanted me to forward comments I received on to them.  Soooo,
since I know everyone is busy, I've slimmed down the number of questions
and thought I would try posting once more.  Again, I apologize for the
repetition.

I now have the web page set up with most of the links I've come up
with.  You can take a look if you like at:
http://mysite.verizon.net/sgaither/preservation/BkPprPrs.htm

There are several temporary links to my email address to make commenting
easy, if you have any you would like to provide. The revised list of
questions are below.

Thanks in advance, and have a great day!
Steve Gaither
Dallas, Texas
================= list of questions =================
1.  What are your favorite information sources for current developments,
issues, and news in paper conservation and preservation?

4.  What has been the impact of digitization technology on book and
paper conservation and preservation (such as budget influences, changing
priorities for physical materials preservation, etc.)?

5.  Do you feel digitization complements or undermines book and paper
conservation and preservation, and how does it do so?

10.  What is or are your favorite guideline(s) or
conservation/preservation manual(s) (resources providing practical
how-to guides, instructions, or considerations)?