________________________________

	From: Archives & Archivists
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Benjamin Johnson
	Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 1:09 PM
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Re: Early Friday Funny

	An interesting op-ed article in the Boston Globe this past
Friday.  Whether its reading current events, knowing history, or just
being invovled in general, a trend is emerging.

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2006/03
/03/why_jon_stewart_isnt_funny/

	Benjamin Johnson
	Manuscript Cataloger