From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Brian Knight
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 3:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Thanks and MARC/PastPerfect Question

Thank you to all who answered my newbie question in droves. I have
another question. I have the MARC import upgrade for my pastperfect
software. I need to modify the data map so that the two programs can
read each other efficiently. Does anyone know the best way for a new guy

to modify a data map without going insane? Luckily, the Past Perfect
program auto fills much of the information but I have a sneaky suspicion

that some items are being neglected.

Thanks to all, once again, in their previous advice.

Brian L. Knight
Curator
Friends of Hildene, Inc.
P.O. Box 377
1005 Hildene Road
Manchester, Vermont 05254

(802) 362-1788 (tel)
(802) 362-1564 (fax)
www.hildene.org

Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org.
For the terms of participation, please refer to

                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES