I'm posting this question on behalf of a requestor. Are there archives
resources (books, pamphlets, etc) and/or training courses offered in
Spanish?

I searched the listserv archives and found some Spanish-translated works
that are available, sort of. But I'm finding very little from the ICA,
let alone any US groups. Does the National Archives, SAA, Amigos Library
Services, SOLINET, or any other group out there offer any of their
sessions, or reports or downloadable pamphlets, in Spanish? I'm not
finding anything - which seems incredible. I found REFORMA, the group
affiliated with ALA that is attempting to increase library and
information services for Spanish-speaking people, but their web site
isn't available in Spanish [??]. Are there any groups out there for
Latino archivists? Anyone interested in mentoring this individual,
perhaps?

Thanks very much!!

Amy Filiatreau, CA

Archivist