I’m posting this question on behalf of a requestor. Are there archives resources (books, pamphlets, etc) and/or training courses offered in Spanish?

I searched the listserv archives and found some Spanish-translated works that are available, sort of. But I’m finding very little from the ICA, let alone any US groups. Does the National Archives, SAA, Amigos Library Services, SOLINET, or any other group out there offer any of their sessions, or reports or downloadable pamphlets, in Spanish? I’m not finding anything – which seems incredible. I found REFORMA, the group affiliated with ALA that is attempting to increase library and information services for Spanish-speaking people, but their web site isn’t available in Spanish [??]. Are there any groups out there for Latino archivists? Anyone interested in mentoring this individual, perhaps?

Thanks very much!!

Amy Filiatreau, CA

Archivist

AA World Services, Inc.