Colleagues:

<sigh also> I am moonlighting by teaching a World Civilization course at
a local Jr. College. Last week we were discussing the history of Greece
and I mentioned Alexander the Great. How many of you, I asked by
students, have heard of good old Alexander? The only one who had was a
student that had seen the recent and not very good movie about him. Oh
well, this is why they are taking the course. I just hope they remember
who Alexander is beyond the next test.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Russell P. Baker, CA

Archival Manager

Arkansas History Commission and State Archives

One Capitol Mall

Little Rock, AR 72201

501-682-6900

www.ark-ives.com

This electronic message transmission contains information from the
Arkansas History Commission and State Archives and may be confidential
or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this
electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone
(501-682-6900)  immediately.