From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of robin tew
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 1:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Early Friday Funny

	I remember my shock at talking with a co-worker, a 1989 high
school grad.  He was in the gifted program at his HS and attended
several years of college.  He had never heard of the Weathermen, SDS, or
the shootings at Kent State.

	It is hard for me to understand how something that was so
earth-shattering when I was in high school (I know, that dates me pretty
well) has completely disappeared from the consciousness of people less
than 20 years younger.  No wonder we keep repeating history rather than
learning from it!

	Robin Tew
	. . . enjoying another beautiful day in sunny Florida!!