http://freepatentsonline.com/4320766.html

Though I don’t know if it’s the same gizmo now as it was then.

From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maples, Phil
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 10:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ballistograph

We have a Ballistograph in our collection that was made by Dr. Harry Clough in the late 1920's--30's. It was an early EKG type of machine from what little description we have. Does anyone have any information on this type unit? or any history?

Philip G. Maples, Director
Baker-Cederberg Museum
and Archives

of the Rochester General Hospital
333 Humboldt St
Rochester NY 14610
Phone: 585.992.1847, 922.1851
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web: http://www.viahealth.org/body_rochester.cfm?id+331

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it from your system.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses.

Thank You,
Viahealth