Abby,

You might check out HangingTogether.org, a blog maintained by four staff members at RLG.  We look at the intersection of libraries, archives, and museums.  I try to post on issues of interest to archives as often as possible.

Best,

Merrilee

Merrilee Proffitt
RLG -- www.rlg.org
2029 Stierlin Court, Suite 100, Mountain View, CA  94043 USA
voice: +1-650-691-2309
www.hangingtogether.org

Abby Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Archives & Archivists <[log in to unmask]>

03/14/06 05:53 AM

Please respond to
Abby Adams <[log in to unmask]>

cc
Subject
Speaking of blogs...

Speaking of blogs, I've seen many good "professional" blogs out there for librarians but haven't run across any for archivists yet. Although I know the world of blogging is really new, especially in the academic world, have any of you run across a blog on archival issues, news, theories, etc?  If not, maybe one of us will get inspired to start one!

Abby Adams
Assistant Archivist, Access and Outreach Unit
Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies
University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602-1641
phone: 706.542.5788 fax: 706.542.4144