Hello Everyone,

I've been asked to post the following message to the list. If you are
interested, please respond to Marilyn at the email address or phone
number indicated.

Thanks,
Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator
Miami University Archives
Oxford, Ohio 45056
Tel: 513-529-6720
Email: [log in to unmask]

East Carolina University suggested I try using your listserv to find
an archivist to help me organize, preserve, digitize, etc. our
Temple's archives. Presently photos and documents are stored in a
cardboard box about the size of an automatic dishwasher. I was hoping
that a student from ECU in Greenville would be interested in a
temporary position with Temple B'nai Sholem in New Bern NC. Our
Reform congregation is over 100 years old, our Temple is located in
New Bern's historic district and was built in 1908. We would like
someone to work with us one day a week until the collection is
archived. We would like to make copies of our digitized archives to
sell at our Centennial celebration.  We will pay milieage to and from
Greenville/New Bern and an hourly rate of $15 hour. We would prefer
someone who can work with us every Monday or two Mondays a month
until the project is completed. I would appreciate your help in
posting this "help wanted" ad . Interested applicants may contact me
at [log in to unmask] or by phone (252) 2490344 or (252)
670-4002. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Marilyn Stern, Ph. D., President
Temple B'nai Sholem
New Bern NC