Hi All,

I am looking for recommendations for a reasonably priced, archivally-
friendly photocopier [interpret that any way you wish]. I would appreciate
any advice/suggestions.

You may send your recommendations directly to me at [log in to unmask] as
opposed to the entire list.

Thank you!

Jean

Jean L. Root Green
Assistant Library Director/College Archivist
The Neil Hellman Library
The College of Saint Rose
Albany, NY 12203

tel (518) 454-5190