I know this is a huge long shot, but I'm looking for surplus phone books
from the 1970s, preferably the Chicago area although any largish city will
do, to use as an exhibit prop. These books will not be treated as
artifacts but will be handled by museum visitors.

If you have any ideas on where I can might find old phone books (yes, I've
tried e-bay, thanks) please contact me at the address below

Many thanks,

Diane Gutenkauf