From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Abby Adams
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 7:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Speaking of blogs...

Speaking of blogs, I've seen many good "professional" blogs out there for
librarians but haven't run across any for archivists yet. Although I know
the world of blogging is really new, especially in the academic world, have
any of you run across a blog on archival issues, news, theories, etc?  If
not, maybe one of us will get inspired to start one!

participation, please refer to
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to [log in to unmask] In
body of message: SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname *or*: UNSUB ARCHIVES To
post a message, send e-mail to [log in to unmask]