Dear List:

We have a donor who is interested in locating an appropriate repository
for her research notes and work on Frances Wright, 1795-1852.  Our donor
has done extensive research into the more elusive aspects of Wright's
life and career and has ferreted out quite a lot of hard-to-come-by
information.  She would like to have the materials in one place to make
it easier for researchers to study Wright and her contributions.  If
anyone has suggestions, please let me know and I will forward them to
our donor.

Thank you all for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Pamela L. Speis
Archivist
Mahoning Valley Historical Society